cut on fees

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cut on fees

kynshiro
Camera Crew
Will dish ever cut back on fees? I currently have the flex pack 34.99+ local channels 10.00+ hopper 12.00+ wireless 7.00 kids pack +proctection 8.00+ other fees for a total of 99.21. I wish it was just 40 dollars. but does fees always make the bill suck. I have only 6mb internet with att uverse and thats the only thing I can get where I live. if I could get more speed I would get directvNow and tryout their service. I tried sling but you can't record. playstation vue I hear you can but my internet sucks. I was thinking of upgrading to hopper 3 but I am afraid of upgrade price. How much for hopper 3 and 3 tv setup? is HopperGo free? If I manage to get higher internet speed I will cut satellite and go for some internet based tv where I can install my android tv boxes.
3 Replies

Re: cut on fees

DISH Employee
The HopperGO does not add to your monthly rate, however there is a fee for the actual device as you would be purchasing it. I can check the pricing for a Hopper 3 with 3 additional Joeys. Can you send us a private message with your account / phone # along with your 4 digit PIN so I can pull up your account?

hddn
Visual Engineer
kynshiro wrote:
but does fees always make the bill suck.

I'm not sure if this is a question, but if it is, the only fee on my bill is the DVR fee. You seem to have over $27 in fees not listed above since the numbers you list only add up to around $72. If the fees aren't worth if for what you're getting out of them, you should be able to get rid of some or all of them.

kynshiro
Camera Crew
I forgot to mention the super joey for 10.