billing error not corrected

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing error not corrected

achris
Character Actor
After spending an hour on the phone with 3 different service reps, my bill was not corrected and I was told that I would receive the correct credits in the future starting the next billing cycle even though the error was their fault. So Kevin went through the bill with me and could not correct it, so it went to the office of the President (Veronica) and I was told after several minutes the current bill would not be adjusted or credited. The next bill would start the correct billing. What's up with that? Not happy at all. Will not continue with this service after 2/24.
Tags (1)
10 Replies

Re: billing error not corrected

stile99
Cinematographer
There's obviously more to the story...what is it that you aren't sharing?

achris
Character Actor
I reactivated my account in December half way through my billing cycle, so I did not get the December bill until January 10th. I was supposed to get more of a discount, but Dish messed up and only gave me part of of the discount. So they are billing me for 2 1/2 months (through 2/24) on the incorrect amount. I Tried to get a credit for the discrepancy, but all Veronica would do was correct the mistake for the next bill for the following 12 months. Hope that clarifies.

stile99
Cinematographer
It does, but I feel there's still more being withheld. No need to go into it, as with the information I currently have I can only speculate, but the bottom line is if you want someone here to help, PM anyone whose name is in green. However, if the Office of the President has already looked into it, that's probably going to be the final answer.

Chadt41411
Casting Director
Why are you getting credits for deactivating your account?

stxisbest
Costume Designer
I'll play. Put the account on pause then re-activated it and lost any credits? :?

achris
Character Actor
Glad Chad and Stxis are having so much fun... Had nothing to do with deactivation! I was given a discount for signing up for 1 year and was not given the correct discount after reactivating the account. Keep getting this kind of response, I will just delete the post...

Chadt41411
Casting Director
How was it deactivated if it wasn’t deactivated, I guess is where the confusion lies.

achris
Character Actor
I put the account on a 3 month pause, so it was never deactivated. I guess I should have said resumed my account. Not sure who you guys are, but definitely no one that can help, that's for sure...

Chadt41411
Casting Director
So two thare nys stabd our then. When you pause your service, you forfeit all credits and promotions. Also, when you unpairs service, you will have a prorated amount from the time you restarted service, until the end of the billing cycle, and the next month(the first month you’ll see everything). Because of this, if they offered an additional credit for you, it would not apply until the next billing cycle. From the information you have given thus far(we can’t speak on stuff you do not provide) those reps were correct.