bill

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

bill

I recently renegotiated my monthly bill and down graded a package, i was told on the call my amount for November 7th would be 126.28 and there after would be 127.82. HOwever, when i pull up my bill it states 168. which was the old amount.  i would like clarification before i pay my bill.

I also need to update my payment informatoin as my credit card has changed.

Thank you,

Karissa

3 Replies

Re: bill

DISH Employee

Hello Karissa. We'd be happy to review the billing with you. Please send a private message for help. If you are unsure of how to send a private message, please visit:https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039

To update the payment method, please login to myDISH.com and go to Payments. 

baldman1
Visual Engineer

I hope this doesn't happen to me. I have a renewal coming in 2 months.Smiley Surprised

@karissamaddox wrote:

I recently renegotiated my monthly bill and down graded a package, i was told on the call my amount for November 7th would be 126.28 and there after would be 127.82. HOwever, when i pull up my bill it states 168. which was the old amount.  i would like clarification before i pay my bill.

I also need to update my payment informatoin as my credit card has changed.

Thank you,

Karissa

DISH Employee

Thank you for reaching out to us with your questions. I knew how frustrating billing issues can be. I'd be pleased to look into this matter for you. May you please provide me with your phone number, and security pin in a private message so that I may access your account?