What happened to valuing your customers ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to valuing your customers ?

dgonzo19z
Extra
I have been a long time customer of Dish. And like others I have read on this forum, I too have become discouraged with paying $190.00 per month $2280.00 a year for several years only to be tossed into a pile.

Every once and a while I could count on a free equipment upgrade, a free pay per view certificate or even a discount to show that I was valued for being a customer since 1999.

Seems that Dish has forgotten that as loyal customers we are extensions of the marketing and advertising departments.

Well dish this morning , I called customer service and received the same talk that everyone else gets. We have perks, free channel previews, movie channel previews, [b:1woupsvh](that doesn't do any good if you have any of the high channel packs).[/b:1woupsvh]

So after being with you since 1999 I am thinking about riding off into the sunset.

David Gonzalez
2 Replies

Re: What happened to valuing your customers ?

stile99
Cinematographer
Negotiations are not carried out in this forum. The best you can hope for is a response from a green person asking for a PM, so really you should have just gone that route in the first place.

Re: What happened to valuing your customers ?

hddn
Visual Engineer
If free previews are of no use to you if you have a high channel pack, consider a lower channel pack? If our package ever hits a triple digit price, I'll probably drop down to a less expensive one.