Unhappy

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unhappy

71choptop
Extra
On Feb 26 '17, I overpaid my bill, immediately contacted a Dish representative, they said they would get the refund started. Called the 28th to check that it had been started, technician said I should have it at the beginning of the following week. On or about the 9th of March I called once again and was told by a tech that it could take up to 19 business days to process the request and get my money back to me. I told the tech that the answer was unacceptable and wanted to talk to a supervisor, I waited on the phone for a supervisor for I felt way to long and hung up. Half expecting a call back. On Monday the 13th I started a chat and left my two cents on this matter. Half expected some type of contact from Dish. On the morning of the 16th of march the refund appeared in my checking account. That is 19 days from the time I made the payment till I got the agreed money back, not that it makes any difference but I am retired and on a fixed income and not having $380.00 to pay your bills is a big thing to me. Dish did not think enough of me to not try and contact me after twice contacting them as a unhappy customer and the fact that w/todays technology I find it hard to believe, other than Dishes policies, that anyone should have to wait that long for their money. Yesterday I downsized my Dish package and am keeping my eyes out for other options. I have been a happy dish customer for around 10 years but I am not at the moment and believe me their are plenty of other options to watch TV out their. Unhappy in Wi.
1 Reply

Re: Unhappy

DISH Employee
71choptop wrote:
On Feb 26 '17, I overpaid my bill, immediately contacted a Dish representative, they said they would get the refund started. Called the 28th to check that it had been started, technician said I should have it at the beginning of the following week. On or about the 9th of March I called once again and was told by a tech that it could take up to 19 business days to process the request and get my money back to me. I told the tech that the answer was unacceptable and wanted to talk to a supervisor, I waited on the phone for a supervisor for I felt way to long and hung up. Half expecting a call back. On Monday the 13th I started a chat and left my two cents on this matter. Half expected some type of contact from Dish. On the morning of the 16th of march the refund appeared in my checking account. That is 19 days from the time I made the payment till I got the agreed money back, not that it makes any difference but I am retired and on a fixed income and not having $380.00 to pay your bills is a big thing to me. Dish did not think enough of me to not try and contact me after twice contacting them as a unhappy customer and the fact that w/todays technology I find it hard to believe, other than Dishes policies, that anyone should have to wait that long for their money. Yesterday I downsized my Dish package and am keeping my eyes out for other options. I have been a happy dish customer for around 10 years but I am not at the moment and believe me their are plenty of other options to watch TV out their. Unhappy in Wi.

I apologize for any inconvenience that you have experienced as our goal is to provide each customer with the most positive experience. There are different time-frames for a refund depending on the payment method. The money is held for a certain number of days and then it takes time for the bank to process it. We would hate to lose you. If there is anything else that we can help you with that may prevent you from disconnecting please send a PM with your phone number and PIN.