The same bill?? With no Cardinal baseball?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

The same bill?? With no Cardinal baseball?

PepeLep
Audio Engineer

Hey Dish! My bill this month was identical to my bill last month!! How in the world do you think you can charge us for Fox Sports regional channels that we're not getting? You owe every customer money for an entire package that we're not receiving!

I've already missed at least ten baseball games in an important pennant race! Now you're charging me for it, too? This is an extremely shady business practice. You owe every one of us a refund. Or better yet, make a deal and get our channels back! I saw your CEO say we're not important to him. He's about to find out how important he is to us. Now get our channels back!

14 Replies

Re: The same bill?? With no Cardinal baseball?

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
Because you agreed you expect no compensation... ad you don’t pay on a per channel basis.

PepeLep
Audio Engineer

Which is a crummy, crooked business model. The only reason I got Dish twenty years ago was for Fox Sports Midwest.

PepeLep
Audio Engineer

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
Every provider has the same clause, and enforced in the same situations. And yes, every provider goes through this.

PepeLep
Audio Engineer

Are you a Dish employee? If not, you should be. You give corporate answers.

In the meantime, I want to know from Dish why I wasn't compensated for the channels I'm not receiving. If they're so overpriced as the CEO says, they're obviously a portion of the cost of my bill.

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
I’m not. It is just in black and white and contracts do not come with feelings. They are facts only. Compensation is covered in the same agreement. Strongly encourage reading it. Mydish.com/legal. It truly is that simple.

PepeLep
Audio Engineer

I'm waiting for a response from Dish. I received a permanent reduction in my bill when Dish lost HBO and Cinemax. There is a cost for regional sports channels. They are not part of all packages. Whatever that cost is should be credited to all of us that subscribed to a package that includes those channels.

Other customers have received a three dollar credit. Apparently they only give it if you request it which is a shoddy way to do business.

Good business would be to offer something in exchange for failing to deliver the channels we subscribed to.

And I really just want to see my Cardinals play. I will not stop complaining by every avenue available until I can. Or until Dish is cancelled. 

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
Compensation is covered in your agreement. If you feel the MSP is no longer worth its value, you have the option to remove it. Same with locals. You don’t pay on a per channel basis.

PepeLep
Audio Engineer

Do you work for Dish now?

Smiley Wink

I'm not looking for options. I'll cancel Dish soon if they don't come to an agreement with Fox Regional Sports channels.

Dish is worthless without them. That's the reason I got Dish twenty years ago. 

In the meantime, I'm asking them a question.