Terrible experience with DISH- new customer

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible experience with DISH- new customer

bspann478
Extra
Just wanted to let DISH know that there are some serious gaps with the new customer experience through retailer GoDish-- 1st don't believe what you see on the website when you are reviewing offers for service. The Local channels are listed to include The CW as a local network-- this is not accurate for all areas- apparently New York and Los Angeles are the only areas where this may be true. Second if you are told or expecting the Hopper 3 with your package- you better confirm because if you see it as included in your offering online and then ask the agent about it to confirm... evidently this does not assure that it will be included-- my installer had to point out that it was not on my work order and then when we contacted dish to resolve this... they charged an additional $50 for the "upgrade" over the $49 activation fee that was charged initially--- so don't believe the "free installation" advertising that you may see online! I am seriously doubting that I made the correct choice to switch to DISH and I am not inclined to recommend it to anyone else at this time!
1 Reply

Re: Terrible experience with DISH- new customer

Chadt41411
Casting Director
CW is available more than just those two areas. Not all DMAs have all locAls. There is on in the north that is missing NBC... Phoenix,Az has CW. As for equipment received, that is honestly between you and GoDish on what you set up. Dish has no say in that. Same with the $49 activation fee. That fee is not charged by Dish. That fee is charged by GoDish. Not a penny of it goes back to Dish Network.