Service pricing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Service pricing

Community Manager
Community Manager

Promotional discounts provided to your account will have an end date are only provided as temporary means of alleviating your bill. Long term savings are best achieved by reviewing the programming you watch and finding the best package that give you the best bang for your buck. 

You can review different packages we have here: https://www.mydish.com/upgrades/english-packages and you can compare our packages here: https://www.mydish.com/upgrades/compare-packages 

An option that has worked for some of our customers is our Flex Pack. You can find more detailed information here: https://www.mydish.com/flex-pack

We appreciate the Feedback you've provided. Feel free to let us know if you have further concerns. 

Chadt4141
Production Manager
The problem with the assumption that the reps are paid to lie to you is that they are not incentivized at all. It does not matter whether you get in a commitment or not, if you pay more or less, or anything like that. They do not get paid a bonus, commission, or any other incentive for that, so in reality, 99% of the time, it’s due to miscommunication on both sides.

Ladymoonstar
Extra
I am also a long term customer, 17+ years, and the amount of money that we pay for service is getting out of hand. I enjoy the variety and quality of the service but the price is so out of line with competitors that I have looked into changing companies for my services. Like many a more linear way of pick channels would be great. I have a lot of channels I never watch, so in essence I pay for services I never use. I hope Dish will take a look at this issue and act on it so that I can stay a customer.
Thanks

bonvechioc
Extra

I never meant this to become a dump on Dish discussion line. I honestly get the tough place they are in with pricing the channels charge them going up so they have to raise them on us. I truely understand it.   

Without knowing the business behind it what we as consumers need is a place like Dish to be our conduit to all the other streaming services, amazon, netflix, hulu etc.  It is such a pain for me to have username/passwords/accounts at all the places. Then replicate those credentials on every tv.  Wireless doesn't work in some spots so i have to add routers or move tv so it works. It's a mess and a step backward in my opionon 

What needs to change is you our provider who I trust and have established account with offer us all of these services as add on's just like HBO.  Through out already setup cabled connections without wireless hassles and mutiple accounts.

I wish that could be possible.

I have used flex pack and while it did drastically cut my costs i gave up dozens of channels i now miss. So I have had to replace them with netflix or others which makes watching TV a pain. 

Chadt4141
Production Manager
Dish has a service you may like. Have you looked into SlingTV?

aya2000
Extra

Not only the prices are high they lied to me know I am stuck with 2 years contract. Hate dish network very bad service.

aya2000
Extra

Yes, Direct TV is much better and cheaper.