September Statement

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

September Statement

AM
Extra

Why is my September bill larger than my August bill was?

Tags (3)
6 Replies

Re: September Statement

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
Look at the charges and credits between the two, and see what changed. Since there has been no price increase since Jan, you likely had an expiration of a credit or promotion. What is the cost difference is a good starting point.

DISH Employee

Hi AM. Chadt4141 is right! The bill itself is a great place to find out what makes up the cost of your services. If you're having difficulty tracking it down still I can check it out for you to see what's going on in a Private Message. 

For an additional breakdown on how to read your bill please visit: https://www.mydish.com/support/billing/understanding-charges-credits

codynm
Audio Engineer

The bill is a great place to start, and the original question is valid. In 6 months of new service, I have seen an increase of 2.34 each month. This is with a price gaurantee of 99.00 a month for two years. NOBODY has been able to explain it, and it just keeps happening.

No credits falling off, no changes to programing, no additional features.

DISH Employee

I can check yours out for you too codynm. Any change in the price has to be on the bill somewhere. If you'd like, please send me a Private Message with your account information and I'll get it all pulled up.

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
If you’re at the 6 month mark, an increase would make sense. You receive the protection plan free for 6 months and if not removed after that, would be bill at the then current rate. That is $8.99 right now. The $2.34 you discussed, I couldn’t comment on that. I would PM the page so they can see what may be happening there.

Shazam
Camera Crew

I noticed mine increased too I looked and the local channels went from $10 to $12 Not sure when they changed this but right now 3 out of 6 local channels are off due to dish and the networks arguing about price increases. I called dish and they were supposed to credit me $5 a month for 3 months but I'm going to try to get an antenna up to cancel the locals $12 a month is already to high for channels that should be free. You would think that having more viewers would raise the networks cost for commercials but they are already as high as example hbo or cinamax which are commercial free. We need to contact the networks and tell them were puting up antennas and shutting them off so they will get nothing.