SERVICE & PRICE

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SERVICE & PRICE

mpeckman
Extra
I can't believe the amount of complaints there are.

I thought i would try to get my problem to Charlie if he still runs the place,and that would be that. But I see I would be just one of many with problems.
Still i'll join the crowd . Here it is :I have been with Dish for 14 at least. years. I can see where i paid them at least $22,532.16 over the years. I think the service as been great. and i would like to stay but last year i was paying $125.-$127. In Jan. it went up to $186.53. I called and they dropped it down to $152.10
As i said, great service and i will miss it.
I am out of town until March 31. Please send me the boxes i need to send your equipment back any time after that.

I hope Direct is not as bad as some say it is.
3 Replies

Re: SERVICE & PRICE

Community Manager
Community Manager
I'd be happy to review your account. Send me a private message with your account number and four digit security code so we can get started. Thank you!

hevster99
Extra
Boy, I can't get over the frustration. So, I had a three month free movie pack trial that was to expire at the end of Feb. On the 27th, I was billed for the package. That's an extra $45 which overdrew my account. The Customer service people, while courteous, really don't step up when needed. I resorted to the chat because when you call, you the Philippines and I have problems understanding accents (note to DISH - bring these jobs back to America, I'm already telling Trump on you). So, while my account has been adjusted, the refund takes 19 days to process! 19 days - are you kidding? Not acceptable by any means. They just don't seem to want to go the extra step.

DISH Employee
Can you send a PM with your account/phone number and 4 digit PIN?