Recent notice on price increase

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent notice on price increase

lwhittington
Extra
Good morning - I have intended to send this message for a while and just kept putting it off, but when I received ANOTHER notice of a price increase I decided it was time. In my opinion DISH is too worried about getting new customers rather than keeping the loyal ones they have. I have been a customer for many years and have always been satisfied with my service other than the constant price increase. I think that you should look for ways to reward loyal customers with price decreases for their longevity rather than the perks you offer! You would save a lot of switching back and forth between Direct and Dish - people only do it for the New Customer deals...I am looking into other options - just wish it didn't have to come to that.
4 Replies

Re: Recent notice on price increase

peggyrh
Associate Producer
Hasn't been an increase since last year, it happens almost every year at this time. It's nothing new, both satellite companies do it and have for the more than 25 years I've had satellite. I'm not saying it's right or that I'm happy about it, but other than switching companies there isn't much I can do since OTA isn't available where I live.

Wolfraven
Character Actor

Yep 8 years of paying on time and all I get is charged more each year. I keep dropping channels to lower what I pay but Im at the bottom of the channel list now. So next I will just drop Dish and move to something else that allows me to pay for what I want and not a lot of crap I never watch. Seems like Dish has a take it or leave it attitude for long term subscribers. Well Im ready to leave it and let your ass sink in the mess.

stile99
Cinematographer
> So next I will just drop Dish and move to something else that allows me to pay for what I want and not a lot of crap I never watch.

Yes...that would be Dish. It's called the Flex Pack.

You're welcome.

Wolfraven
Character Actor

Yeah moved to Flex Pak and now the bill is rasied again this year. So right back where I started. All I can say is come on fiber. Once that happens I will drop these A$$ clowns for good and be done with them and their crappy services.