Price lock expiring, any way to renew it?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price lock expiring, any way to renew it?

thehip
Character Actor
My price lock expires in a few days and therefore my commitment is over, any way to renew it? They are still offering the same deal and price....but I know, only for new customers. I would sign on for another 2 years with autopay, you would think that would mean something, although I am well aware it does not.

I was combing through these topics, so I know my outlook is bleak, but possibly someone has had some success recently....it does not hurt to ask.

Most likely I am just going back to Directv, I find either of them fills our needs so price is really the only factor I care about. Its not like we haven't switched before.

I could call retention as well, but honestly, I just get tired of begging to be treated like a good customer.
Tags (2)
14 Replies

Re: Price lock expiring, any way to renew it?

Chadt41411
Casting Director
Message a rep. Not sure if they are still doing it, but existing customers could get the 2 year price lock as well.

thehip
Character Actor
Chadt4141 wrote:
Message a rep. Not sure if they are still doing it, but existing customers could get the 2 year price lock as well.

Thanks for the reply, I guess if a rep decides to post on my thread I will see what they can do for me.

Chadt41411
Casting Director
I wouldn’t recommend waiting. You can also message their Facebook page. Same reps.

thehip
Character Actor
will do, thanks again. Although it is hard to believe these reps have more power than the reps on the chat system on the dish site, who pretty much told me you'll be paying what we charge you.

Chadt41411
Casting Director
The social media reps work with those reps, but the social media team is a very specialized team.

DISH Employee
Can you send us a PM with your account number or phone number and 4 digit PIN so we can take a look at your account for you?

thehip
Character Actor
ErikaP wrote:
Can you send us a PM with your account number or phone number and 4 digit PIN so we can take a look at your account for you?

PM sent. At least I think it sent, it does not show in the 'sent' folder.

The PM will show in the outbox until it has been read by the recipient. After read it will go to the sent
---------------------------------
Matt "Speedy" Gonzales | Moderator

thehip
Character Actor
ErikaP wrote:

We were going back and forth thru PM but that no longer works for me, I get a contact administrator page when trying to send a response or creating a new response and hitting send (or preview).