Price lock expiring, any way to renew it?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Price lock expiring, any way to renew it?

thehip wrote:
ErikaP wrote:
Can you send us a PM with your account number or phone number and 4 digit PIN so we can take a look at your account for you?

We were going back and forth thru PM but that no longer works for me, I get a contact administrator page when trying to send a response or creating a new response and hitting send (or preview).

Try removing any special characters from your message. No links and such
---------------------------------
Matt "Speedy" Gonzales | Moderator
Highlighted

thehip
Camera Crew
Matt G wrote:

Try removing any special characters from your message. No links and such

Thanks! Apparently parenthesis were the issue.

thehip
Camera Crew
Chadt4141 wrote:
Message a rep. Not sure if they are still doing it, but existing customers could get the 2 year price lock as well.

No, they do not offer it. They claim to, but if you can do basic math you know it is not. Very slow to respond as well, still waiting for a response from my simple request on friday, and I am aware the rep worked saturday. I guess there is a reason they lose more than a customer every minute. In short, this forum was a waste of time, but I appreciate your responses. Thanks.

Community Manager
Community Manager
thehip wrote:
Chadt4141 wrote:
Message a rep. Not sure if they are still doing it, but existing customers could get the 2 year price lock as well.

No, they do not offer it. They claim to, but if you can do basic math you know it is not. Very slow to respond as well, still waiting for a response from my simple request on friday, and I am aware the rep worked saturday. I guess there is a reason they lose more than a customer every minute. In short, this forum was a waste of time, but I appreciate your responses. Thanks..

Who did you reach out to on Friday? It is very likely they are off on their normal days, or have taken vacation days for the upcoming holiday. I would suggest using the chat option if you are wanting an immediate response.

thehip
Camera Crew
Zach S. wrote:

Who did you reach out to on Friday? It is very likely they are off on their normal days, or have taken vacation days for the upcoming holiday. I would suggest using the chat option if you are wanting an immediate response.

I initially reached out on Wednesday and it was ErikaP. My last message was Friday @ 2:30 MT, and she was still at work that day, and she worked Saturday as well according to her activity log on her profile. I understand how days off work, I also understand she handles many, many people during an average day. However, all I was looking for was a simple answer either way. But I guess she realized that without answering me the situation would resolve itself by the time she returned. She was right. You can lock this thread as well, I have nothing more to say.