Price increase

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price increase

chrisjesp
Extra
I have been a Dish customer for almost 19 years, yes 19 years.
I had a service visit to install a Joey this last Sunday. Tech was neat, polite and nice. He gave me the new remote and a case for the remote. Then he gave me another rubber case for the remote I have in my kids playroom. NEVER WAS THERE A DISCUSSION OF $ OR THAT IT COST ANY $. i SAID THANK YOU AND HE SAID YOU ARE WELCOME.
i GOT A BILL VIA EMAIL. I AM SO IRATE. I PAY DISH ABOUT $3000 A YEAR FOR ALMOST 19 YEARS NOW AND I GET AN ATTITUDE FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE. I AM BUSINESS OWNER FOR YEARS AND THIS IS OUTRIGHT FRAUD.
I WANT A CALL FROM A SUPERVISOR. I DIDN'T BUY THIS STUFF AND WILL NOT PAY FOR IT. TELL THE TECH OR HIS COMPANY TO COME AND PICK IT UP. WHY AM I WASTING MY TIME WITH THIS UTTER NONSENSE.
CALL ME PLEASE
THANK YOU
CHRIS J
2 Replies

Re: Price increase

DISH Employee
I would love to look into this with you, Chris. Can you send me a Private Message with your phone or account number and the 4-digit PIN on the account please?

Re: Price increase

peggyrh
Associate Producer
Don't know why you would be surprised if your're a long time customer. Adding equipment almost always comes with an installation charge (and a new 2 yr agreement), been that way for at least the 20 years that I've had one satellite company or the other. It's the reason I bought my Joey outright, was cheaper than the $95 fee for installation at the time. Installers have no idea what arrangements you've made with Dish, they have no access to your account.