Price hikes

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price hikes

MHENDRICKSON
Extra
Hey! Why is my bill going up $32 dollars this month?

When I got dish you said that my bill would not go up. Yet it has numerous times. If I wanted to be ripped off I would have stayed with xfinity. comcast.

I am seriously thinking of going back to antena.
3 Replies

Re: Price hikes

DISH Employee

A increase in the bill can be frustrating, so I certainly understand your frustration. The last thing we want is to for you to be surprised when you receive your bill, we strive to be very transparent when it comes to billing.  I'd be happy to take a look to see what has caused your bill to change. Can you please send me a private message that includes your phone number and security pin so that I am able to access your account?

twinkycat
Extra

I also am tired of watching my bill increase consistently over the years...with no programming changes. I have friends who go through the motions of calling Dish every 2 years to negotiate their bills so they stay. Why can't loyal customers just get good pricing without having to negotiate?? I suppose if that is just how things are, is there an easier way to get a good deal than spending hours on hold with a rep?

DISH Employee

Twinkycat, I would be more than happy to take a look into your account to see how we can provide you with a long term solution to lowering your monthly charges. Can you send me a Private Message with the phone number and 4 digit PIN on your account so that I can access your account? You can do this by clicking the mail icon on the top right corner of the page and click New Message. You will need to type in my username in the Send To field.