cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Pay in advance service

HONEYBEE
Extra
Hello my name is Sean and I got this service for a few months now and I really like the service but I'm really really pissed about this billing. I was set up on a pre or excuse me pay in advance service sounds simple might a cell phone prepaid cell phone pay for your service when the service is done you go prepay again. Well December 24th because of Christmas we didn't have any money so my TV got shut off so just fine, so January 18th I was able to get it back on again. That was one week ago $75 now I got a notice saying that if I don't pay another $75 they're going to shut my service off now the $75 that they want me to pay for or actually it's over a hundred now they want me to pay for the month that I didn't have any service. $75 for one week, and when I called when I talk to customer service when I was talking to a robot because there was no sympathy there was no caring there was nothing nothing did not care and I asked her how she felt if she was in my shoes and of course she agreed with me that she would be mad too and this wasn't right all I'm asking for was a couple days so my TV doesn't get shut off again but what. But what I meant what I meant said about is the fact that I'm going to be charged for the month that I did not have any service they are going to charge me for that pay in advance service. Really!!! How can they do this how can they robbed you of money how can I get I'm on a fixed income how I can't do this it's just not right.
1 Reply

Re: Pay in advance service

DISH Employee

Hello Honeybee. I am so sorry to hear that you're having this experience with us! We do have a process in place to help with this issue, and I would be more than happy to review your account with you to see how I can help! To keep things secure, I would like you to reach out to me via Private Message with your phone number and 4-digit PIN please? If you're not sure how to do that, we have a detailed guide here: https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039