PAYMENT ERRORS!!!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAYMENT ERRORS!!!

dtmeFAMILY
Extra
Just spent over an hour on a chat and talking to customer service regarding the disconnect warning on our screen. Apparently one of our payments was reversed and charged back to our account. In a nutshell the machine that reads the checks input the account number wrong so that Dish couldn't access the funds. They made a note of the machines mistake but never thought to contact us about the problem. They just added fees to our account and the next bill was twice as much. When I chatted with customer service she claimed "WE" had bounced the check. Of course we bounced a check on account that never has less than $1k in it. The chat couldn't resolve anything so we had to call to speak to a human. Realize this was their error and in the middle of everything she slips into a Hopper Sales Pitch! The moral of the story is check all your statements and make sure your check payments go through correctly. I hope nobody else got the NSF on the other end because of their mistake.
2 Replies

Re: PAYMENT ERRORS!!!

DISAPPOINTED
Extra
We got disconnected because of a customer service rep telling me that if we paid the $9 extension fee we'd be ok till next week. Yeah right.

Re: PAYMENT ERRORS!!!

DISH Employee
Hello. I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. I would be happy to look into your account for you to see what happened and what we can do to get this resolved. Please Private Message with your phone number and 4 digit PIN.