NCTUE Letter from Dish

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NCTUE Letter from Dish

janisnsc
Extra

I see that I am not alone after just receiving a letter from Dish stating that I, too, do not qualify for their "best offer." This after Dish begged us to reinstate our service! My husband and I both have credit scores over 800. In the past our Dish service was in his name; this time (out of convenience), it was reinstated under my name. I never heard of NCTUE but I should have followed my initial instincts and gone to another service provider.

Tags (1)
2 Replies

Re: NCTUE Letter from Dish

DISH Employee

As a valued customer, we always try to get you the best possible offer and attempt qualification at the highest level first. Despite not qualifying for the initial plan, we did get you set up with the best you qualified for. We are required to send out a letter any time a qualification is denied outlining the reasons why. Since the letter is from the NCTUE, we do not control the wording and apologize for any confusion. We are required to send this letter to any customers who don't qualify for the highest-tier plan we offer (DHA 24 Elite)
Receiving this letter does not mean you have "bad" credit. The reasons you did not qualify for the highest-tier plan are provided on the letter itself.

Re: NCTUE Letter from Dish

ronalddex
Extra

First of all using an abbreviation in a letter without identifing what is means is a poor business practice.  What I learned was when an abbreviantion is first used it should be followed by the full wording of what the abbrevation is.  i.e. NCTUE (National Consumer Telecom Utility Exchange).  While researching NCTUE I found that it was started by AT&T(you all know who they are).  AT&T is the owner of Direct TV a compitor of Dish.  Why is the NCTUE allowed to deny service provided by Dish, when they are in compition with Dish?