My new customer visa card

Rachae
Extra
It's been 3 months, how long before I get my visa card
7 Replies

Re: My new customer visa card

Jean305
Extra

I ordered my Dish through the internet where I was to get a Visa card.Never got one. Dish said that the ad I went through was responsible for the Visa card.If you didn’t deal first with Dish instead of the internet that has all the ads of what you get when you sign up with Dish then I don’t think you will get it. I never did.

DISH Employee

Hi there, Rachae! I hate to hear that you have not received your gift for signing up. I'd be happy to look into your account for more information. Please send me a PM with your phone number and 4 digit security code. You can find the how-to here: https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039

Is there something I am supposed to do to get my new customer visa card? The deal I installed through was one with the internet bundle and receive a $200 Visa card.

DISH Employee

Hello, Martinalorelle! We would be more than happy to take a look into this with you today. To look into this, we need you to send us a Private Message with the phone number and 4 digit PIN that are on your account.

Cdavis8180
Extra
Liking for visa gift cards

Cdavis8180
Extra
Looking for visa gift cards - when will or how do I get

DISH Employee

Hello there, Cdavis8180. Gift Cards are setup as a new customer promotion. All customers have new customer offers when they sign up, and may differ on what it is that they receive, but the value stays consistent. Did you sign up using a Gift Card offer?