cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Monthly charges

wswift83
Extra

Every month, with very few exceptions, my monthly cost increases by usually $1.50 or less. Over a year my annual cost has increased approximately 9 to 10 dollars. Why the monthly increases? I have the 250 channel program but when you look at the programming, you'll see many duplicated programs at the same time, some vacant channels, and many channels showing the same same show or program time after time. So in fact, I may have 250 channels but only 200 programs. 

But what choice do I have???

2 Replies

Re: Monthly charges

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
There has not been a Price increase since 1/19/19, so if you’re seeing a difference in your price, I would recommend reviewing past bills line by line to see where the difference is. My guess, you’ve had an expiration in credit or promotion.

Re: Monthly charges

baldman1
Visual Engineer

@Chadt4141 wrote:
There has not been a Price increase since 1/19/19, so if you’re seeing a difference in your price, I would recommend reviewing past bills line by line to see where the difference is. My guess, you’ve had an expiration in credit or promotion.  Also your city or state may have upped their tax rates since you started.