Missing Payments says were pass due

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Payments says were pass due

Kendog52361
Character Actor
We had the 35th Anniversary price lock offer. It expired on Sept. 7. We received the special 2 year price lock extension offer for around $5 more a month. We signed up for it, and the offer said we wouldn't have to do anything else, it would roll right over. Today, I noticed that the Dish Service was all screwy, both on Dish Anywhere and on the Hopper. I logged into MyDish.com, and found out it says we haven't paid since the August bill and are now past due for almost 2 months. We didn't receive a notice or anything. The offer should have taken effect automatically, without us needing to do anything. So, basically, what the heck is going on with this, and why didn't the payments take during the September and October months?
3 Replies

Re: Missing Payments says were pass due

peggyrh
Associate Producer

You need to contact a Dish rep (names in orange) since they will have to check your account info to help. Just select the name & you get option to send a PM.

DISH Employee
Can you send private message with your account/phone number and 4 digit PIN?

Kendog52361
Character Actor
ErikaP wrote:
Can you send private message with your account/phone number and 4 digit PIN?

I had sent a PM to Matt G ([url:7dy8k2hn]https://forum.dish.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=72[/url:7dy8k2hn]) last night, not realizing he was probably off work.