Missing New Customer Gift Card

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing New Customer Gift Card

spencer78
Extra

I was told I would receive my gift card in  the mail when I signed up for a new Dish account. It has been six weeks and I have not received the card. How long should it take to get the card? The code was Card100.

7 Replies

Re: Missing New Customer Gift Card

Chadt4141
Casting Director
I believe you have to redeem it at a website. A Dish rep will know more on that. I believe their names will be in Orange.

DISH Employee

I will be happy to take a look at your account to see what is going on with the offer, spencer. Can you please send us a Private Message with your phone/account number and 4 digit PIN? You can do this by clicking the mail icon on the top right corner of the page and click New Message. You will need to type in my username in the Send To field. 

carmen84
Extra
I'm having same problem and the runaround. I'm guessing we won't get it and that disappoints me. I'm thinking I may have screwed up switch from direct tv I got everything I was promised no run around. I made a complaint with Bbb. I know now dish has 3rd parties and suppliers but it's still dish. so upset still no resolution

DISH Employee

Carmen84, I would be more than happy to take a further look into this for you. Can you send me a Private Message with the phone number and 4 digit PIN on your account?

Chadt4141
Casting Director
Most gift card offers are independent 3rd parties making the offer. It is not Dish at all. Most of those 3rd parties also sell competitor services as well. You’ll want to contact the one who made the offer, which if you send them a PM, they can see if you signed up through a third party.

monce
Extra
hello i need help with that too want to know when im gonna get the card

DISH Employee

monce, we would be delighted to review your account about this offer. Can you please send us a Private Message with the phone number and 4 digit Pin on your account? 

To send a Private Message:
1. Make sure you are signed into the Communities page.
2. Click the message count or envelope icon to go to your Private Messages Inbox.
3. Click Compose New Message.
4. Enter the recipient's name (JasmineD) in the Send to area.
5. Enter the subject for the message in the Message Subject area.
6. Type the reply in the Message Body editor.
7. Then click Send Message