I want to reduce my package

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to reduce my package

leedspaddy
Extra
So currently I have a hopper and 2 joeys and a big bill of around $130 a month. Add to this that the service has been very unreliable with the hopper and joeys freezing and the loss of signal on perfect weather days. The bill would be fine if I watched a lot of TV and the service is reliable but it isn't. Now the last two weeks I have made a very careful note of how much TV I watched and how many times there was an issue with the equipment (surprisingly there wasn't that much during this period) and with my busy job, I haven't had much opportunity to watch TV apart from catching the news on my local channels. All I want is to reduce my package down to the bare essentials but I am being told that because I have the hopper that I can't reduce lower than the 200 channel which is ridiculous......I still have another 10 months left on my contract and if I am not allowed to reduce my package then it will be hugely cheaper to just cancel and take the early termination fee than to continue paying this price for the substandard service that I hardly use.........can someone please advise?
1 Reply

Re: I want to reduce my package

We can always change your programming. Please send me a PM with your phone number and 4 digit PIN
---------------------------------
Matt "Speedy" Gonzales | Moderator