I cannot believe my bill went up this much !!!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I cannot believe my bill went up this much !!!

pepi
Extra

My two year contract appears to be up and my bill for this month went from 85.00 to 127.00 dollars.  Over 40 dollars ... What a ripoff.  I guess it's time to cut the line Smiley Sad

3 Replies

Re: I cannot believe my bill went up this much !!!

Hody291
Extra

I urge everyone to to check you bill.  I was charged a second time for a surge protector.  I paid for it with the initial set up.  Make sure you are not being billed for something for which you have paid.  I had heard about bad billing practices from Dish, bu just passed them off.  You can bet I am going to check eachand every charge from now on.  After my price guarantee is over, so long Dish. 

pepi
Extra
Nope... just Dish trying to screw me good. Ain’t happening, already dealing with Xfinty. Appears they will give me a deal even though I have Internet only with them

DISH Employee

I know how alarming it is to see a bill that's much higher than expected. It sounds like your new customer offer may have expired, which would cause the bill to increase. I'd be pleased to take a look at your account to see what offers are available to lower your bill. May you please provide me with your phone number, and security pin in a private message so that I may access your account?