Guaranteed pricing not guaranteed

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Guaranteed pricing not guaranteed

jims
Character Actor

Not really the answer we are looking for. Promise is a promise...there was no fine print when we signed up for it. ONly that as long as we continued our accounts, we would continue to get the $10 price. Why not the just let us remain at $10 for the HBO rather than trying to give us some time-limited discount that will run out eventually and end up costing us the same or more afterwards? Don't get it!

Jpcampbell
Extra
Can’t agree more. I’ve been a customer for 18 years and they told me one support call they had a $10 deal guaranteed for the life of my contract.

$15 is the same as HBO now on my roku. Thanks for encouraging a long-time and loyal customer to move to streaming. Ridiculous.

DISH Employee

Hello, Jpcampbell. I can completely understand the disappointment regarding the promotion ending with HBO. We would never want to lose a valued member such as yourself over this issue. I would be happy to review your account with you to see what promotions are available. Can you send me a Private Message with your phone number and 4-digit PIN please? 

Jpcampbell
Extra
I don’t see a clear place to PM.

DISH Employee

We have a detailed guide on how to send us a Private message right here: 

https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039