cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud with Dish

acobine1
Extra
Hello,
I had a guy come to my door last week and we switched from Direct tv to Dish to get me a better rate. Recently, on my bill statement I noticed I am actually paying more than what was promised to me. I even had the guy put this all down in writing to cover all of my basis. I have been with Direct tv for years and decided to try Dish network. He promised to help pay the $180 fee for terminating Direct tv early. We still have not received the check and our bill is $20 more than what was negotiated. I have all of his information written down. I spoke with him Sunday regarding this issue and he said his managers were looking into it. I have not heard anything else. I have messaged and tried to call him. If this is the type of customer service you guys offer then I am just going to cancel this whole bad deal. We were lied to and simply stating this stuff for a business deal is wrong and is fraud. thank you.

Amanda
3 Replies

Re: Fraud with Dish

Chadt41411
Casting Director
Door to door salesman are not dish employees. They are 3rd party retailers. You'd have to work on the promises made by that retailer through that retailer.

acobine1
Extra
Thank you

d4g4m
Visual Engineer
I have Comcast/Xfinity and Verizon now Frontier FIOS ringing my door bell all the time. Don't believe any amount they quote as to what you will pay. They always neglect to mention the broadcast fee, the sports fee, the HD fee, the taxes. Usually adding $25 to the amount. The what will it cost in 12 months amount.