Expenseive account not needed by Dish - updated

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expenseive account not needed by Dish - updated

JamesLee72
Extra
Well, I signed up several years ago, have never paid late, and am on social security. Bill went from $126 to $156 this last month and I said I cannot afford it, that my bill must stay the same or I cannot continue. The guy on the phone double checked my address to send out the boxes so I could return the hardware. Dish must be doing quite well to throw away customers.

Update. Every now and someone can have an off day. Knowing that this was not the usual service that I receive from Dish, I called back, had the chance to speak to someone else, and they were able to fix everything - in fact saved me a few dollars. Just wish that the first person I talked to had the knowledge and know-how to leave me with a smile. Shante' did. Thank you!
Tags (2)
3 Replies

Re: Expenseive account not needed by Dish

DISH Employee
Can you send a PM with your account number or phone number and 4 digit PIN so we can review your account?

Chadt41411
Casting Director
When the customer is receiving long term extensive credits, sometimes it is more profitable to let them leave.

hddn
Visual Engineer
JamesLee72 wrote:
Dish must be doing quite well to throw away customers.

Or perhaps their profitability level isn't high enough to give you the kind of discount you demanded. (Dish profitability really is not very high.)

On the other hand they do have much cheaper plans. Mine is in the double digits even with no discounts!