Dish doesn’t care about existing customers because they won’t offer deals to keep them.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Dish doesn’t care about existing customers because they won’t offer deals to keep them.

Mark1953
Character Actor

5 Replies

Re: Dish doesn’t care about existing customers because they won’t offer deals to keep them.

codynm
Audio Engineer

And if you do contact them, they all to happy to disconnect you, instead of helping fix an issue. I guess we are just supposed to be good little customers and keep paying our ever increasing bills.

Re: Dish doesn’t care about existing customers because they won’t offer deals to keep them.

peggyrh
Casting Director

Maybe you expect too much?  I asked for a reasonable adjustment when my last contract ran out & got another 2 year price lock at same rate.  All depends on your account status & what you qualify for. As long as I don't have to pay huge increases I'm happy since I understand everything has gone up (except my income). 

Mark1953
Character Actor
Check other tv providers on pricing, I did and I can get same pkg. even better w/ 2 year price guarantee. Instead of $130.00 a month that I’m paying now I will be paying $59.00 monthly through my new cable provider. I’m glad dish service sucks or I would not have switched and save approximately $1800.00 + over a 2 year period.

codynm
Audio Engineer

Maybe I just asked to have the reciever fixed? 

I am not looking for hand outs or something free in place of, just the service I pay for and was promised.

DISH Employee

Hey there codynm, we would be happy to assist you with any technical issue that you are experiencing. Are you getting a particular error message? Tell us more about what you are experiencing?