cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Dish Incompetence

JeremyL
Camera Crew

I never thought the incompetence and terrible service of Comcast could be matched, but Dish has done it.  They can't even fix a billing mistake correctly after I explained the issue multiple times, on top of problem after problem with my reception and the fact that we are losing more and more channels, especially sports channels.  Then they randomly ended a chat because I was researching and typing something which caused more than their precious three minutes of idle.  So it's ok for them to make us wait indefinitely, but they can't give us the same courtesy.  Anyone else having the same kind of frustration?  I am ready to drop Dish in favor of ANYONE.

2 Replies

Re: Dish Incompetence

GrammaDeb
Extra

Oh me too... it seems we just need a dish realignment... with the least breeze now, it's losing signal.  Dish wants us to pay for this service! Like??? What? You want to keep us or not? Geesh.   I can't wait for Frontier to get their lines out to our street.  Same TV channels, not much dif of cost and NO loss of service when it rains or breeze blows....

Re: Dish Incompetence

DISH Employee

JeremyL and GrammaDeb, I hate to hear that you're having signal loss! Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try: https://www.mydish.com/support/complete-sig-loss