DISAPPOINTED CUSTOMER

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DISAPPOINTED CUSTOMER

DISAPPOINTED
Extra
We got behind on not only our dish bill but all of our bills following my wife's light heart attack. Our service was disconnected earlier this month because of it. We borrowed to restore it due to my wife's health issues she works from home as a transcriber. Last week I called and was told of we paid the $9 extension they would be able to extend it till next week when she gets paid. We paid the fee and we're disconnected this morning. My wife has transcription files on her computer that are due today and tomorrow. Thank you dish for getting her fired because a customer service rep lied to me last week. My wife really needs this upset of losing her job right now. CONGRATS On LOSING A CUSTOMER AS SOON AS OUR CONTRACT IS OVER WE WILL SWITCH COMPANIES.
5 Replies

Re: DISAPPOINTED CUSTOMER

stile99
Cinematographer
I'm guessing you are referring to Dish Internet, as the television service obviously has nothing to do with files on your computer.

All I can say is unfortunately the forum is unable to help you with internet issues, and if I were about to lose my job I would absolutely obtain a cheap USB drive and upload the files from a library, or take the computer (even if it were a desktop, if my job is involved) somewhere that has internet access (you obviously have access to some sort of internet). There is no possible claim of "well that just isn't convenient for me" when my job is on the line.

hddn
Visual Engineer
I believe satellite internet comes from different companies so I could see where there could be trouble coordinating some kind of payment extension.

Do you have smart phone(s)? I can turn on the hotspot on my phone, connect my computer to that and access anything I need to in that way. There's a good chance that you already have this capability, though some plans make you pay extra for the feature.

Neighbors?

DISAPPOINTED wrote:
We got behind on not only our dish bill but all of our bills following my wife's light heart attack. Our service was disconnected earlier this month because of it. We borrowed to restore it due to my wife's health issues she works from home as a transcriber. Last week I called and was told of we paid the $9 extension they would be able to extend it till next week when she gets paid. We paid the fee and we're disconnected this morning. My wife has transcription files on her computer that are due today and tomorrow. Thank you dish for getting her fired because a customer service rep lied to me last week. My wife really needs this upset of losing her job right now. CONGRATS On LOSING A CUSTOMER AS SOON AS OUR CONTRACT IS OVER WE WILL SWITCH COMPANIES.

Please send me a PM with your phone number and 4 digit PIN so I can review this with you
---------------------------------
Matt "Speedy" Gonzales | Moderator

Schnauzter
Extra
After adding Internet and home telephone(we already had TV) to make a Bundle, I received a letter along with a return label and box. The letter stated that I should return the Dish products I had. Well I assumed that meant my Modem(from Century Link). I sent the modem with UPS and then was told by a Customer Service Associate that the product did not belong to them, but to Century Link. I asked Customer Service if they could find out where the package, and they said no, it was sent to a Warehouse somewhere! That is nonsense! I have a tracking number on my receipt so they should be able to find that package. Otherwise I will be billed by Century Link for $100.00 for the missing Modem. :x

DISH Employee
Can you send a private message with your account number pr phone number and 4 digit PIN?