Crazy renewal offer

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crazy renewal offer

kgm032
Camera Crew
What is up with this crazy renewal offer. First the link states enjoy the same great promotional pricing we give our new customers but when I click on the offer is just $15 off. For the same 3 tvs a new customer would get a top200, hopper 3, two Joey's, hbo for a year, other premiums for 3 months, multi-sport till 1/8 and a dot all for 89.99 per month. I would be paying $119 per month just hbo, no dot, no multi-sport and be stuck with the slow hopper2 (after the "upgrade") , joey and super Joey. To get that $15 savings per month I have to renew for 24 months with a pro rated $240 early termination fee (so if for some reason I were to want to drop dish after the first month, I would pay $230 to save $15.) So the only commonality between my renewal offer and the new customer offer is the 24 month commitment. Think I will pay the extra $15 so I can go as I please.
1 Reply

Re: Crazy renewal offer

Community Manager
Community Manager
The renewal offer offers new customer promotional pricing on your package, not all customer promotional offers.

If you have a Hopper system, you also receive a discount to bring the price of DVR services down to $10.

If you have further questions regarding your account, feel free to PM me your info.