cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Changing Programming During 2-yr Guarantee

davwav02
Extra

I have recently signed up for Dish, but have not had the service installed. I would like to use my OTA antenna to receive my local channels, but agreed to receive them from Dish initially, so the transition will be seamless and I can fiddle with hooking up all the OTA adapters at a later date. If I can connect my OTA channels to my receivers to my satisfaction, I plan to remove the 'Local Channels' package from my Dish subscription, than may offset that savings a bit by upgrading to the next higher programming package. Here comes the question:

If I change programming during the '2-Year Price Guarantee' period, (let's say two months after my service has been activated), do I still get to pay the '2-Year Price Guarantee' price for the programming package (120:42.99, 120+:52.99, 200:62.99, 240:72.99 (Prices w/o locals & Including eAutoPay) I change to or do I lose the benefit of the '2-Year Price Guarantee' and have to pay the 'Current' rate (67.99, 72.99, 82.99, 92.99)? Additionally, does making ANY programming change, such as removing my 'Local Channels' package end or alter my '2-Year Price Guarantee' (beyond the specific change I made, i.e. being $12 less without local channels)?