cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling Service

ssalhotr
Extra

Dear Dish,

I had called Dish on two separate occassions to cancel the service.

One on 1/25/18 - where the request was made the cancel the service on end of  billing cycle which is 2/15/18.

Then another call was made on 1/31/18 to request cancellation as soon as possible.

But as of 2/5/18 when the service was not cancelled, I called again to cancel and give the credit back. But, I was told that no call was ever made on 1/31/18. That was very disppointing. It is a not big deal if we don't get the credit back for extra 6 days, but the sad part is how Dish can deny something like this. Please see below the proof (copy/paste)where an E-mail was sent from Dish to share experience about 2018-01-31 call. We have been with Dish for a really long time and never expected that. I am sure you can pull the same record from your system.

We're Listening!

Hi SURUCHI, 

We recently sent you a survey to gather your feedback.

Please take a couple of minutes to share your experience contacting our Customer Service Department on 2018-01-31 . 

To what extent do you agree with the following statement?

The customer service representative made it easy for me to resolve my issue.

Strongly disagree

Somewhat disagree

Neither agree or disagree

Somewhat agree

Strongly agree

2 Replies

Re: Cancelling Service

We are sorry to hear that you have cancelled your service.  Will you please send me a private message with your phone number and 4 digit PIN so that I can review this? 

---------------------------------
Matt "Speedy" Gonzales | Moderator

Re: Cancelling Service

BSHARPE
Extra

I just now got through and I did cancel my service.