Billing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

Patrick1959
Character Actor
I recently had a Sound Bar system installed to my Dish. When the tech was here, I asked if this could be paid over 2 payments on my bill. He called Dish, yes he was on hold for a while. He asked if I could pay part of it on one bill and the rest on the next bill, 2 different bills. He had it on speaker phone, and was told it will be split between 2 bills over 2 months. He had his phone on speaker phone, so I heard this. Today, I get an email for my monthly bill, for the entire amount on one bill. Not a happy camper. Went into chat to TRY to solve the problem, was told it has to be on one bill. I told them that is not what I was told. Eventually they went to check this out. I even told then to call the tech. Eventually I was told that I and the tech was correct. Duh!! Here is where it really makes me upset. They will spit the bill on my credit card, which it should be but.... not over the 2 months (October 28 and November 28), but today (October 15, and October 28. To me, that is not over 2 bills.

So I told them to take the Sound Bar back, send someone here to pick it up. It has to be shipped by me, and I have to pay the shipping.

Unless this problem is fixed, when my 2 years are up, so is my service (money) with Dish.

Any help with this would be great, Dish. As this is not what I was told.
13 Replies

Re: Billing

peggyrh
Associate Producer

Since this is an account specific issue you need to send a PM to one of the Dish reps with your account info so they can research it. Just click one of the names in orange & you get option to send a PM (private message).

Patrick1959
Character Actor
Thanks, hopefully this helps.

Patrick1959
Character Actor
I posted this earlier today, got a reply to contact by pm to one of the green names. I did, the first one never responded back, the second one, asked for my pin number, which I gave them. Never heard back. What is the deal?

peggyrh
Associate Producer
Ck their work schedule under their name, not too many work on Sunday & hours vary so you might not get your response as soon as you expect.

DISH Employee
Patrick, I am on duty tonight, and would be happy to research your account. To do so, please private message your account/phone and 4 digit PIN. Thanks.

SendMeAFrigginBill
Character Actor
SendMeAFrigginBill!
Are you people morons? All you need to do is SendMeAFrigginBill! It's been 4 months since I received a bill on time. I realize the US Postal Service screws up occasionally, but not 4 months in a row. Actually, after wasting my time on the phone attempting to get your screw-up corrected, I found out that after I didn't pay the first bill (because I didn't receive it) you admitted that you didn't send another bill. How can you stay in business doing that?
SendMeAFrigginBill!
I will not pay your $7 late fee, nor the tax upon it. I paid you once with a credit card, but you continue your ignorant practice of not sending me a bill. I don't have your stupid address memorized, so I can't mail you a check without a bill. I will not pay with a credit card again. If you cut me off, so be it! You will not collect 2 months of usage and I'll be happy to move to Direct TV. I bet they will send me a bill.
SendMeAFrigginBill!
I just got off the phone with one of your representatives named John. What a delightful young man. I would hate to have his job listening to irate customers and apologizing for your ineptness all day. He assured me that a bill is in the mail. We'll see. The address has been correct and I don't have any problems receiving electric bills or water bills, etc. I've wasted countless hours on the phone with your representatives and there's only one solution which I've told you over and over.
SendMeAFrigginBill!

Chadt41411
Casting Director
The late fees would still be valid, and so would an eTF should you allow the account to cancel, per your contract. That said, you obviously have access to online, so you can view you bill anytime you’d like online at mydish.com. Choose to block payment for the ETf, and do not submit payment for any accrued fees, and it will just be placed in collections.

SendMeAFrigginBill
Character Actor
I will never pay your late fees. I don't have time to play with you morons on-line. I don't have hours to spend on the phone trying to correct your ineptitude. This can be solved if you just would SendMeAFrigginBill! Why is that so difficult? Where does it say in your stupid contract that you will not send me a bill? I paid your bill as soon as I received it, so you WILL write off the late fees, or you can write off the whole frigginbill! The late fees are your fault. And if you send it to collections, you will receive a letter from my attorney regarding damages that you will owe me. Care to go to small claims court with me? Press your luck, morons!

peggyrh
Associate Producer
The person you replied to isn't a Dish rep, he's another customer. If you want a response from Dish or one of their reps you need to send a PM with your account info to a name in Green, reps don't know who you are here & complaining/threatening is just a waste of time.