Billing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

Walter
Character Actor
Just did a chat with customer service about my autopay set to come out on the 11th this month and explained we had something come up and asked that it be moved to the 13th he then responded my autopay was cancelled and my service would be suspended on the 13th if there was no payment made and after the payment was made I could enroll in autopay again and it could take up to two months to go into effect, I verified this and asked him to make a note or something on my account that payment would be made the 13th he then responded he couldn't guarantee service would not be interrupted, and hoped I could get my account caught up and current, were not behind!!! I asked for a 2 day extension on a current account and was told I may experience service disruption seriously for two days past the due date?!? I could understand if i was a month behind but I'm asking for 2 days and it's a huge deal now I have to set up autopay again and I'm sure pay some kind of reconnect fee, I was treated like a deadbeat beggar just for 2 days I have never been so insulted I'm seriously starting to doubt my decision to sign up for 2yrs of this, I'm very disappointed in the customer service and lack of flexibility in the billing
3 Replies

Re: Billing

Chadt4141
Casting Director
Sounds like you’re setup with a Pay in Advance account, which is usually due to the credit check. If it is, the payment is expected on or before the due date, otherwise you do risk service interruption. No reconnect fee, just the amount due. Post pay accounts have leeway, but also experience late fees.

Walter
Character Actor
I understand that but I never asked for autopay to be canceled I asked for 2 days this month a one time extension because something came up and suddenly I'm a piece of garbage who doesn't pay his bills?!?! No thank you the service is crap I can't believe it's this much trouble over 2 days

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Walter - My sincerest apologies that that was your experience chatting with us.  If you would send me a PM with your account information, I'll be sure to research your interaction and follow-up with our team accordingly. 

I don't have your account number and can't give account-specific information publicly, but I can reassure you that a two-day grace period is available to customers whose accounts are current.  If you choose to send me your information privately, I can clarify any miscommunication there may have been in the chat.