Billing, payment and services

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing, payment and services

Walter
Character Actor

I have been a dish customer for 4 months now and chose to enroll in autopay so obviously our account is current this month our bill is due on the 11th I contacted customer service to ask for a one time 2 day extension that the amount due be taken out on the 13th not the 11th due to unforseen financial issues (being my dying mothers birthday request of her last living sister be flown in for her birthday) not only did I have a huge hassle in accomplishing this but was told my service may be shut off I felt completely insulted by not one but two customer service reps. Finally a manager is looking into my account, I am awaiting a response to the issue now, I cannot believe a company that provides a service that is a luxury not a necessity would treat the people who choose to spend their hard earned monee so poorly, I was made to feel like complete trash a beggar with his hand out over asking for a 2 day extension, whatever happened to the appreciation customers used to receive for choosing their service??? Has life become so focused on the dollar that customer service no longer exists???

5 Replies

Re: Billing, payment and services

Chadt4141
Associate Producer
If a pay in advance account, the bill is expected to be paid on or before the due date. If you look at your bill, you’ll see it say “service period”. Day one one on that service period is the day that interruption would take place.

Walter
Character Actor

Yes i comprehend that and when i am asking that a payment automatically be taken from my account 2 days past the scheduled date I fail to see where the issue is the monee is guaranteed a whole 2 days past the due date if I were making contact asking to bring monee in 2 weeks later or promising to make a payment on my own accord later I would understand the issue but when I am making contact asking the monee be taken out 2 days later then the due date from the payment method that has been used since the day the service started I fail to see the problem again if my business is not appreciated this is not a necessity and can be eliminated and here you are the same rep acting like I'm a bad person begging for a handout, so if I'm expected to anticipate all of life's issues should I then be credited for the time I go without service due to weather and be credited for the errors in the dvr system again it's not like I'm begging for your service as we don't need it we also subscribe to Hulu, Netflix and have a vudu account it's people like cause these issues do you forget your in the service industry providing a product that is not necessary to live to ensuring the customers are satisfied should be a top priority instead you manage to make the situation terrible, you sir need a lesson in customer service or a different job cause clearly you have no clue what it means to be customer service

Chadt4141
Associate Producer
Your first mistake is assuming all who respond is an employee. I am not.
Secondly, they do not offer post dated payments. That is why it cannot be done. It’s not a feature they currently, nor have ever offered. That is why they are not allowing you to do that. You are wanting them to do something that is beyond the expectation that you agreed to before starting services. The expectation is on or before the due date, especially with a pay in advance account. There is a possibility your service is interrupted if the day in question is the first day of your new service period, because of that. You’re not being treated like a criminal, a beggar or anything else. You are simply being held to the same standard as every single other PIA customer.

They will offer 1 time extension.

DISH Employee

Walter, if your account is set up on Autopay, it automatically deducts the balance due on the due date of the account. I would be more than happy to take a look into your account to see about making a payment after your due date. I will send you a Private Message to assist you further.