Autopay removed and credits expired

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay removed and credits expired

Hsisk44
Extra

So apparently when your 2 years is up they automatically cut my auto pay off. The rates go back up and my bill increased dramatically. How do i get my bill back to how it was and my autopay cut nack on. This really screwed me up.

2 Replies

Re: Autopay removed and credits expired

Chadt4141
Casting Director

I don’t think they cut off the Autopay because the 2 years was up. Most likely is that when they attempted to withdrawal, came back as avoided payment due to insufficient funds... that is just a guess with very little info to go off... as for the price, at the end of the 24 month promo, the price does go back to its regular everyday rate. You can see about downgrading packages to one more cost effective for yourself..

Re: Autopay removed and credits expired

DISH Employee

Hsisk44, when your 2 year Price Guarantee promotion expires at the end of the 2 years, you will roll into your regular monthly rate. Autopay will continue on your account until you decide to remove it or it can be automatically removed if the payment does not go through on the due date of the account. 

If you are looking to lower your regular monthly rate after your promotion expires, we do offer a variety of packages that will offer you a lower monthly rate. We can definitely explore that option with you. You can also contact us to see if there are any offers that are available for your account.