$10 credit was removed after 1 month

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$10 credit was removed after 1 month

knightjm
Extra
Along with my other credits, last month I received another $10 credit which was 1 of 10. This month's bill I only show one $10 credit which was given to me in a previous month's bill. How can Dish take away my credit after getting it only for one month?

I chatted online with a CS person and I literally had to spell out my bill credits in detail for the past two months as she never bothered to even look at my account/bills to verify what I was talking about. She couldn't help me further and gave me a phone number to call instead. Why couldn't she help me? Why do I have to call a different number and/or report it in here to get my credit back? Poor CS!

Can someone please get in touch with me so I can get back my $10 credit that was taken away from me?
5 Replies

Re: $10 credit was removed after 1 month

DISH Employee
Hello, can you send me a private message with your account number and four digit PIN? We can review your account to see what can be done.

knightjm
Extra
Hi - I have been trying but I get this error when submitting the PM. I tried it several different way but I keep getting the same error:

The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is: 6669874806155753614

DISH Employee
In order to assist you, we would need your PM. You are welcome to call in to 1-800-333-3474 for immediate assistance.

stxisbest
Costume Designer
knightjm wrote:
Hi - I have been trying but I get this error when submitting the PM. I tried it several different way but I keep getting the same error:

The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is: 6669874806155753614

Don't use any links or even some characters in your reply. Just the basic I am ---acct-- and see if it goes thru to the mod here requesting it. Might sit in your outbox, if it goes, for awhile or more depending on the mods schedule.

The system seems to have a mind of its own at times. Could also try a PM on their FB page.

hddn
Visual Engineer
I'm finding it harder and harder to get a message posted here. On my latest post, I edited it down 4 times before it was simple enough to get through. The difference on the last edit that made it go through was to remove the quotes from around the word: select.