wally satellite signal unlocks

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wally satellite signal unlocks

Jelp2
Extra
Almost every night for the past two weeks since I had Dish installed I've had to unplug Wally to get the signal to lock. I will lose the picture but still have the guide. The TV activity screen flashes 0 out of 0 tuners in use.
If I run check status or test installation the progress bar doesn't move and the test screen just hangs but sometimes I may hear the current channel sound in the background. If I do manage to get a picture and use the guide the picture will go black immediately or after a few scrolls through the guide. If I try to turn wally off with the remote I'll get the 'tips' screen on the TV as if it's turned ff but the green light won't go out. In thre end no matter what I try I have to unplug the box and plug it back in. And its not quick to start up. Any ideas??
4 Replies

Re: wally satellite signal unlocks

DISH Employee
We would need to troubleshoot this. What is the signal error code you get with the Wally? Also, please private message your account/phone and 4 digit PIN.

Jelp2
Extra
There is no error code.

SK
Extra

My Wally does the same thing.  Any help?

SK
Extra

According to the Winegard directions for the Pathway setup, "...Pathway X2 antenna must be used with Dish Solo HD Receivers 211...".  Why does dish sell a X2 - Wally package?