4 Replies

Re: wally and ehd

Chadt41411
Casting Director
What are the specs of your EHD?

Viewpilot
Extra
My goal was to record at home with my Hopper and then take EHD to RV and watch the recordings. The EHD is now working but the wally don't seem compatible with the hopper. It worked fine with my 612 but the 612 is too large for the cabinet in my new RV.I will try to find a way to make the 612 fit
This is real good when trees block the SAT signal and you can watch EHD recordings.

Viewpilot wrote:
My goal was to record at home with my Hopper and then take EHD to RV and watch the recordings. The EHD is now working but the wally don't seem compatible with the hopper. It worked fine with my 612 but the 612 is too large for the cabinet in my new RV.I will try to find a way to make the 612 fit
This is real good when trees block the SAT signal and you can watch EHD recordings.

The Wally cannot share an EHD with a Hopper system. Also, a 612 will not be allowed to be active on an account with the Hopper. Only 1 purchased 211 family receivers or Wally will work on the account
---------------------------------
Matt "Speedy" Gonzales | Moderator

Viewpilot
Extra
I can use the 612 in my RV not at home. It is much more versatile than the wally for my needs and the EHD works OK but my next concern is will it work with OTA? A Couple of tries in my RV don't seem to have a menu to recognize the OTA module.