unannounced reboot to run system check every day around 1140. DISH has no solution.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unannounced reboot to run system check every day around 1140. DISH has no solution.

VINCENNES
Extra

I have called DISH multiple times. Usually get someone who doesn't seem to understand the problem, going over the same questions every single time which they are reading off their computer screen. I do not want this stress in my life. I believe I need a tech to come to my home to install NEW equipment and not something that has been refurbished. I am paying a lot of money for this service. I am living on social security. I cannot continue to justify this service which continues to cause me problems, with seemingly no solution. I was told months ago they were aware of the problem and engineering is working on it. What the h--- is wrong that a company as big as DISH can't resolve this issue?  Is it something they know will cost them lots of money to resolve? That is my thinking. The all mighty dollar. Unable to call DISH and talk to anyone who knows anything. 

3 Replies

Re: unannounced reboot to run system check every day around 1140. DISH has no solution.

DISH Employee

Hello, Vincennes. We'd be more than happy to see how we can help with this. In order to find out what could be causing this issue, do you see a 3-4 error code on the message you're seeing popping up? 

Re: unannounced reboot to run system check every day around 1140. DISH has no solution.

normarizona
Extra

Having same problem - about 1900 MST nearly every night. We lose about 3 - 4 mintues of shows being recorded.  Returns us to live TV - but a different channel than we were watching.  Spent time in chat with no resolution.  Checked reset time it is 1AM.  The chat person wanted the three digit code in the message - guess what the message is long gone by the time I am responsed to in chat.  Nex time it happens I will get the code number - if one exists.

DISH Employee

If there is an error message, please send us a private message with that error code so that we can properly troubleshoot the issue.