cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

time to move on

rgrgrg
Character Actor

after 15 years i will be leaving dish on monday and join the cord cutters, not sling of course. The Fox drop in portland is the last straw and of course there have been many thruout the years

3 Replies

Re: time to move on

peggyrh
Casting Director

Also frustrated with paying for locals & missing 2 of mine (Portland OR too).  it's been 6 weeks & I'm tired of being patient.  Been checking out other options (YouTube TV has all my locals & is cheaper) but prefer my Hopper3.  Is this anywhere near getting settled?

kevlar
Camera Crew

I'm so sick of these disputes between Dish and the channel owners. Regardless of what Dish tells you, please know that losing access to channels happens with Dish at a rate of about 10x other carriers. I know this from experience. I just found out today that we no longer have access to Fox Sports Southwest. If this causes me to miss even one play from an OU Football game, I will cancel Dish immediately!! Don't even try your corporate B.S. with me. I've been through this way too many times. Again, I'm so sick of this!

DISH Employee

We at DISH know that it is very frustrating to go without your favorite TV. That is why we are actively fighting on your behalf to bring back the TV you love, while keeping prices low. Updates will be provided on dishpromise.com as soon as they’re available.