screen format not being saved

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

screen format not being saved

buckeye74
Character Actor
I have the new update and when I set the screen format for a channel i'm watching I have to reset it every time I change the channel. Can this be fixed?
15 Replies

Re: screen format not being saved

DISH Employee
I want to check into this fully for you and there are some things I need to know first. What is the channel you're going to and what is the screen setting you're changing it to? When you are on the channel that has the different sized screen, are you going to a specific channel to get the issue or any channel?

buckeye74
Character Actor
I was going from ESPN to ESPN2. The setting was zoom. I tried some things and it was happening on any channel I changed to.

DISH Employee
I have tested it on different channels as well and it will default back to Normal before changing the channel. I am reaching out to our engineer department to see if this is normal or if there is an issue that needs to be reported.

buckeye74
Character Actor
Yes. I noticed that also, right before it switches. So you see what I'm talking about? It's difficult to explain things in text. I just want to make sure you're seeing the same thing as me.

DISH Employee
I do see it and I am waiting for a reply to my question about this. Have you seen anything else that concerns you while I am waiting for a reply?

buckeye74
Character Actor
No. Everything else is good.

DISH Employee
Sounds good and I am still waiting to hear back from the e-mail I have sent off about the Screen Format issue.

DISH Employee
Our team wants to get this reported for you today. Can you PM me with the phone number so it ties to your account directly?

buckeye74
Character Actor
Ok. I'm sending it now.