recorded programs end early

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

recorded programs end early

Mfisher
Extra
All recordings start too early and end too early. I have been a customer for the last 8 years and I've only had this problem in the last six to nine months. I am on disability and I watch a lot of TV. A lot of my recordings are back-to-back. I have added the extra minute to 2 minutes to the end of my recording which works if the programming isn't back-to-back. What I need is one that says start late instead of start early. Or if I could just change the clock in my DVR to be one minute faster then I would be completely happy it is a real bummer to watch an entire program and then not see the end of it. It's like telling a joke and missing the punchline. I have a vip722k DVR. It also sometimes recordes the wrong program. And I have the an issue when I try to move backwards. However that doesn't bother me I can live with that! Please please please fix this recording issue. Or tell me how to set the clock one minute fast in my DVR.
1 Reply

Re: recorded programs end early

Chadt4141
Casting Director
You’ll want a Hopper 3. I say this because this isn’t the doing of Dish. Channel owners purposefully do that to their programming to encourage watching live, raising the value to advertisers. The Hopper3 has 16 tuners, so you’ll be able to record back to back and never have any conflicts.