no nbc

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

no nbc

its been about three months now and no nbc we live in a rural area with no antenna reception but cable is a option for us we had it before going to dish. a major network is a big deal to lose i feel like you broke our contract not offering what you sold i am planning to put this on facebook and ask everyone to boycott dish until nbc is back we should pay less each month on our bills until you get things settled with nbc when we reached our local nbc provider we were told it was your fault and when we reached out to your company reps we  were told it was our local channels fault dont appreciate being blatently lied to hoping you can come to some aggreement soon

darla galbreath
3 Replies

Re: no nbc

Chadt4141
Supporting Role
This is covered in your contract explicitly. Strongly encourage reading it. Mydish.com/legal

LIKKITYSPLIT
Character Actor

I just got off the phone with Mission Broadcasting. They explained the issue. In order to broadcast sports events, the have to pay for the right to do so. Each year these greedy team owners demand more because they're signing ridiculous contracts with greedy players. This cost gets passed down to DISH and anybody else who wants to broadcast it. I say the network affiliates should refuse to pay these escalating fees, making the NFL and other leagues reconsider their costs if they want to be seen. It's not our responsibility to pay Ezekiel Elliott's lottery winning yearly salary. So, DISH is actually trying to protect us from this exact thing.

baldman1
Cinematographer

@darlagalbreath wrote:

its been about three months now and no nbc we live in a rural area with no antenna reception but cable is a option for us we had it before going to dish. a major network is a big deal to lose i feel like you broke our contract not offering what you sold i am planning to put this on facebook and ask everyone to boycott dish until nbc is back we should pay less each month on our bills until you get things settled with nbc when we reached our local nbc provider we were told it was your fault and when we reached out to your company reps we  were told it was our local channels fault dont appreciate being blatently lied to hoping you can come to some aggreement soon

Any programming from NBC can be viewed on their website.