msgs 1305/1303

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

msgs 1305/1303

lyne64
Extra
several days ago i had to get a new joey for our system. when the new one came, i hooked it up and thought everything was going well. short time later we started getting msgs 1303 and 1305. i disconnected and reconnect the joey. we unplugged the joey and waited 10 sec before plugging back in. we did the same with the hopper. i talked with tech support via chat and after checking several things was told the hopper software needed to be updated and once that was done the joey would update and sync with the hopper. we put the hopper in standby waited the 30 min the tech stated and restarted the system. no update was done. we are still getting the msgs. sometimes it is every few hours, sometimes it's several times in a hour. does anyone have any suggestions before i contact tech support again.
Tags (5)
1 Reply

Re: msgs 1305/1303

DISH Employee
What was the model of Hopper system you were using? If you were using the H3 it can take up to 60-120 minutes for the update to push through. Do you have the Hopper connected to the Internet? What is the Software Version of this Hopper?