how to Start up is on last channel watched

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to Start up is on last channel watched

Sprintrps
Camera Crew

I have a Wally. When I turn on the TV it does not go to the last channel watched. It always starts up on 152 (MLB) regardaless of whether or not it was the last channel watched. I turn it off at night on the local news and want to see that local news channel when I turn it on in the morning.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: how to Start up is on last channel watched

GRB1959
Costume Designer

On my Hopper 3 and Joeys the following sequence controls the startup channel.

1.   Press the 'Home' button 

2.  Select the 'Settings' option

3.  Select the 'Power' option

4.  The first option under the 'Power' option is what you need to select for your startup channel which has the following 3 options:  Home Page, Smart Channel or Last Channel.

I select 'Last Channel' on my 3 Joeys and 1 Hopper 3 and whenever I turn a Dish receiver on it always starts on on the last channel viewed on that particular Dish receiver.  It sounds like you may be using the 'Smart Channel' option on your Dish receiver.

The menu options may be slightly different on your Wally receiver.

1 Reply

Re: how to Start up is on last channel watched

GRB1959
Costume Designer

On my Hopper 3 and Joeys the following sequence controls the startup channel.

1.   Press the 'Home' button 

2.  Select the 'Settings' option

3.  Select the 'Power' option

4.  The first option under the 'Power' option is what you need to select for your startup channel which has the following 3 options:  Home Page, Smart Channel or Last Channel.

I select 'Last Channel' on my 3 Joeys and 1 Hopper 3 and whenever I turn a Dish receiver on it always starts on on the last channel viewed on that particular Dish receiver.  It sounds like you may be using the 'Smart Channel' option on your Dish receiver.

The menu options may be slightly different on your Wally receiver.