hopper 3 system and seperate boxes?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hopper 3 system and seperate boxes?

olds4422
Audio Engineer
Are there ANY dvr boxes that work with hopper 3 configuration?

If so what box?, cause I want to replace one the "4 joeys" with seperate dvr, so that one person, can no long monopolies the tunners and record everthing watch nothing or delete things.
3 Replies

Re: hopper 3 system and seperate boxes?

DISH Employee
At this time none of our other receivers will work in the same setup as the Hopper 3. The Wally and 211 equipment can be active on the same account, but are usually for secondary homes or motor homes.

olds4422
Audio Engineer
Tommy F. wrote:
At this time none of our other receivers will work in the same setup as the Hopper 3. The Wally and 211 equipment can be active on the same account, but are usually for secondary homes or motor homes.

so other no dvr box that will work with hopper 3 config?, Then I would like to request way for the hopper 3 to limit a user to only 4 tuners, and meaning if that locaton has 4 tuner being used , they are forced to watch one there recordings, and way to limit amount timers from 1 user location can create.

would love to be able to limit a location specific number of recording before all recording are denyed,

IF say they have 100 recording from that user that use must delete recording before any thing will record again

DISH Employee
At this time, we are unable to reconfigure the Hopper 3 to just 4 tuners. I will forward your feedback, though, on your behalf.