favorites channels

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

favorites channels

rangerjim
Character Actor
I cannot create a favorites channel with my new Hopper 3. I have spoken with several reps. and there seems to be a tech problem. I have not seen this problem on this forum so maybe its my new Hopper. Someone please respond as I cannot continue to go thru 800 channels to find my favorites.
8 Replies

Re: favorites channels

DISH Employee
I was just able to create one here in our DISH offices and I want to know what happens when you try to set one?

rangerjim
Character Actor
I create the favorites channel by moving over the channels I want then hit the back button to save the lists. Nothing happens, I get all the channels all the time.

DISH Employee
When I pressed the Guide button and then the Options> Favorite Channels> Favorite Settings. You will then either want to edit or make a new list. Once you have finished, press the back button one time. Check to see if the list you created updates with the channels you want. If so please exit out and enjoy the new list. If not tell me what you get on the screen.

rangerjim
Character Actor
after I do what you said it does not save my list. it shows all the channels instead of my favorites. you are about the 6 person I have discussed this with since I got my Hopper3..

DISH Employee
It should be able to do it the way you have been trying it. There was an expected fix to happen on the 6th. What is the Software Version you currently have?

https://www.mydish.com/support/products ... nces/guide

rangerjim
Character Actor
U345 dated 3/27

DISH Employee
rangerjim wrote:
U345 dated 3/27

I show that the newest software version U347 is scheduled to be out on 4/17. That should be the software update that Mike H. was referring to with the resolution to this issue.

rangerjim
Character Actor
I got software update u347 and it still does not fix the problem. How do I get a new receiver?