dvr fast forward speed

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dvr fast forward speed

camarobt
Extra
Can you please fix the speed of the hoppers dvr's fast forward speed. I assume the tech support people have the hopper and watch some kind of sports. i had the 722 and it had a 4x times speed. it worked prefect. this new hopper starts out at 15x speed. if you watch the time counter it is one minute per second. i watch baseball this time of year and when you try to watch it an inning goes by so fast you dont see pitches or swings and the inning is over so fast u you have know ideal what happened. there needs and has to be some way to make the speed slow enough to be able to sim through a sports event.
4 Replies

Re: dvr fast forward speed

peggyrh
Associate Producer
you need to read other posts, people have been complaining about it since 2/16 when this software was first released for the Hopper 3 - if Dish hasn't added it back in a year and a half, they probably won't, it's the way they want it.

Chadt41411
Casting Director
Use the skip back button. As Peggy mentioned, it's been gone for a year and a half and is not likely to return.

nforddishfrm
Extra
Chadt4141 wrote:
Use the skip back button. As Peggy mentioned, it's been gone for a year and a half and is not likely to return.

This seems like it should be a simple fix. It is just a slower version of the 15x..

Not fixing it just shows Dish's disregard for its customers.

Ditto for sure, but looks like will never fix it😣😣